Our Wedding Collections are tailored to each couple. Contact us directly for pricing details.
Wedding Coverage - Coverage usually begins at the Bride's "Getting Ready" location where we capture details like the dress, flowers, jewelry, and much more. Typically, we stay with our couples until they exit the reception at the end of the night. However, there is a wide range of coverage options available and we would love to chat with you to see what exactly your big day will require.
If you book 6 or more hours of Wedding Day Coverage, we will include a complimentary Engagement Session AND a Bridal Portrait Session.
Engagement Session - These can be shot at any location within a 15 mile radius of Downtown Tampa. Additional locations available upon request and will require a minimal fee to cover travel expenses. We can also help you come up with a concept or theme that fits your personality as a couple. These are always super fun!
Bridal Portrait Session - These are great for couples that would rather spend more time with their guests on their wedding, rather than taking photographs. We would capture all of the family and Bridal Party shots on the day of the wedding along with a few of the couple alone. The bulk of the couple's Bridal Portraits would be captured a few weeks after the wedding.
Trash the Dress Session - Are you a fun-loving couple? If so, this might be just the thing for you! We will help you pick the perfect location to get down and dirty in your wedding gown (or one purchased on sale just for trashing). Paint, mud, and smoke bombs, are just a few of the options for these sessions.
Photo-journalistic Photographer - Do you absolutely LOVE candid shots? Those photographs of children playing, guests laughing and enjoying themselves, a multitude of detail shots, and those that seem to be captured from a secret hiding spot. Are hands being held and tears on cheeks important to you as part of your wedding album?
If you answered yes, then you might want to consider adding a Photo-journalistic Photographer to your collection. While the Lead Photographer is focused on capturing all the posed and perfectly lit shots of your special day, the Photo-journalistic Photographer will be focused on capturing your day in raw moments that tell emotional and memorable story.
Additional Photographers - If the Bride and Groom are going to be getting ready at different locations, it might not be possible for one photographer to capture both of their getting ready shots. In addition, if it is very important to you that all of the details from the reception room be captured as well as the guests during cocktail hour, you might want to include at least one additional shooter.
Additional shooters can stay for all or just a portion of the day. It all depends on your needs and we will help you figure out exactly what works best for you.
Digital Files - All Wedding Collections include Full-Resolution Digital files of the Engagement, Bridal Portrait, and/or Trash the dress.
Albums and Portrait Books - We pride ourselves on offering our clients only the highest quality prints and products. Our album covers come in a selection of metal, acrylic, leather, or hardcover.
Duplicate Parent Albums - These are great for the in-laws and out of town guest that couldn't attend the event but are still very special to you.
Photographic Prints, Canvases, & Memory Boxes - These stunning options are always of the highest quality and intended to last a lifetime.
Interested in learning more about booking us to photograph your wedding? Here's how it works:
1. Contact us to schedule your complimentary Wedding Design Consultation where we will discuss the style of photography you love, the outline for your event, all of the details that are most important to you, and what you would like as your final products. (ie., Digital Files, canvas groupings, prints, albums, etc.)
Wedding Design Consultations can be scheduled in your home, at a coffee shop that is local to you, via Video Conference, or a simple phone call. Both the Bride and Groom should be present during this appointment as very important details will be discussed.
2. You will then receive a "Wedding Design Consultation Recap" which will include all the details that were discussed as well as a quote for the services and products you selected.
3. If you feel that we are a good fit and would like to book us to photograph your event, you will receive a detailed contract and an invoice for your initial payment.
We require a 50% payment to reserve the date and the balance can be paid off monthly or as a single payment 2 weeks prior to the event. (Destination Weddings require the final payment be made 30 days prior to the event as travel arrangements will need to be finalized for our team.)
4. We will work closely with you and your Event Coordinator to ensure that everything runs smoothly on your special day. This includes providing a timeline prior to your event and ensuring that it works well with all the other vendors and their timelines.
5. Once your photographs have been enhanced, we will send you a link to download your files. We will also create an online gallery so that you can share the images with you friends and family on our website.